Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog, feel free to read all my articles and check out the advertisements by clicking on them

Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Rise Of The Dead concept art

When creating ideas for my game I needed to plan out character development and what i want my character to look like. After Weeks of planning my character I was left with this image. Down below is my Concept art scanned into a scanner and left me with the result below.


After I scanned my image I then used a program called "Photoshop CS5" to add colour and effects to bring my concept art to life.

The image below is my character in development.


After hours of hard work and enviroment planning I was finally left with Image 4. I added various effects and details to make my character have some life and show what sort of enviroment he is in by giving the background some dark/dull look.

Below is my Final poster on my game I call "Rise Of The Dead"

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I am also doing this unit and I was very impressed by yours. May I ask what grade you achieved, as I am self taught and looking for examples of good work to set myself a standard.

    ReplyDelete